Tuesday 29 January 2013

Arm Immobilizers Arrive!

The arm immobilizers arrived in the mail today!  Took 10 days from order to get to my door from the US.  


I ended up buying a pair from www.snugglewraps.com.  There are a few options out there.  I primarily chose these ones because they looked less 'medical'.  One of the comments on their website was about how people were less likely to ask you how your child broke both their arms when you wore these immobilizers compared to some other brands out there.  I agreed with this comment, just by looking at the options online, and figured I've been answering enough peoples' questions just by having M wear a patch, I didn't want to have to add explaining that her arms weren't actually broken.  Apparently these will be able to fit under a shirt, but can also be worn over some clothes as well.


They just arrived so we haven't tried them on M yet.  She has been remarkably good for the past 10 days since I actually broke down and put in the order for these things.  I think she must have overheard our conversations and realized she'd better start behaving or she'd be sporting these lovely doggie arm immobilizers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment